This is the new work-pays.org site. A more dynamic, organized, and responsive platform to help people with disabilities make it in today's job market. Here is a list of the features we are currently working on:
• Adding new content to the News & Announcments section, to make it a place to find valuable information on a regular basis.
• Creating a section to explain the users what exactly Work Pay$ is and does. Meanwhile visit the About Work Pays section to download our strategic plan.
• Generating a better contact section, where users can choose the kind of message they send, and thus reach someone who can help them directly.
• Creating a Job Opportunities section, where information about current job openings and events will be posted and made available as an RSS feed.
Also, we have found some issues that we are working to resolve:
• Search results are sometimes duplicated because of the font size module
• Google+1 button results in an error message for certain users
Please use the Contact Us form (link at the top of every page) to provide feedback. The site will continue development for months to better accomodate the needs of our users, so we take your suggestions seriously. Also, check back regularly to see how the site expands, or subscribe to our newsflash (go to the homepage) to be included in our mail list.
We hope this site helps you as much as we want it to, and if it doesn't let us know.
Visit the Louisiana Resource Guide to list your agency and its services, or to find services in your region.
Please enter your e-mail address to subscribe to our news flash.
Add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts to help keep the news flash from going to your spam folder.